Sr. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin
- Develop and maintain the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platform to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions to meet business needs.
- Acting as the liaison between various internal groups, the SFMC Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- SFMC campaign optimization, Salesforce customization and campaign testing.
- Supporting campaigns on SFMC, including Journey Builder, Automation studio and Email Studio.
- Engage with business, gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, do user training, business analysis and activities for enhancements, upgrades Responsibilities
• Create, launch and execute marketing journeys/campaigns in Journey Builder for Email & SMS campaigns, and integration across landing pages, websites, and other marketing channels.
• Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects.
• Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Support testing and ensuring quality of the software is maintained as per the requirements Required Qualifications
• Overall experience of 4 to 7 years. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Highly experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Journey Builder, Journey Creation, Data Extensions and Amp Script.
• Hands-on experience in SFMC campaign optimization, Salesforce customization and campaign testing
• Knowledge of Audience Builder and Interactive Studio, standard internet and email technologies.
• Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise within the SFDC platform
• Demonstrated skill and expertise in working with cross functional teams. Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders. Preferred Qualifications
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certification