Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
The Software Engineer in Testing should be strong on Testing processes and standards. The candidate is responsible for leading the projects from quality organization, developing test strategy to ensure the timely delivery with high quality. The Quality Assurance analyst works as part of a larger project team with both the business partners and technology teams to ensure that test strategy include both functional and non-functional requirements. The candidate will work with other quality engineers to probe on methodology, correctness and effectiveness of the test executed and guide the technology teams and business partners.
The candidate should have a proven automation experience which will help to apply automation best practices and should be having an experience working on Agile Scrum and/or Kanban methodology Responsibilities
Major areas of accountability:
• Proficiency on Java, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, REST Assured, CI/CD implementation in automation frameworks.
• Hands-on experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration. Strong working experience in BDD frameworks.
• Expertise in making recommendations on automation tools, frameworks and testing approach by performing Hands-on Proof of concepts(PoC) on frontend and backend applications.
• Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid) and associated technology stacks.
• Good Expertise in Schedule jobs via Jenkins (Continuous Delivery) and Continuous Integration for automating the build and deploy processes allowing significant increase in test automation.
• Good Experience in using Configuration management tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, and Build management tools like MAVEN.
• Should have worked with DevOps team in Agile methodology for deploying and building the Automation Scripts in Continuous integration.
• Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services. API Functional testing preferably via API Rest assured on Serenity BDD framework.
• Good Understanding on API functional Testing with any of tools (Rest API, API Automation, Postman, Swagger).
• Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB.
• Experience with at least one RDBMS such as Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.
• Expert skills in service virtualization (preferably Wiremock), test case modeling, and test data management tools and processes.
• Strong QA experience in the past to actively be a part of Test team as part of any of the projects. Provide feedback to technology teams and business partners on design and usability improvements.
• Provide both Manual and Automation test support as needed per demand.
• Support multiple sprinting teams to ensure consistent quality practices Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4-years) in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
• 5+ years software development experience - with emphasis in quality assurance testing methodologies or business systems analysis.
• Knowledge of Performance testing concepts and hands on experience in tools like Jmeter, Loadrunner etc will be added advantage.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled knowledge in testing concepts, tools and methodologies working in a highly regulated environment/industry.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Preferred Qualifications
• Certifications Preferred: CSTA, CSTE, CTM.
• AWS / GCP certified.
• Experience working closely with developers, business systems analysts and business partners to understand test success measures.
• Experience in context-based, exploratory or scenario testing.
• Quality Assurance testing experience within the Financial Services industry (i.e. broker-dealer, advisor distribution, asset management, insurance, etc.). About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.