Sr Practice Support Anlyst
This position is responsible for maintaining the materials and content needs of wealth management solutions (WMS) and Banking Cash Solutions (BCS). This role will support the administrative aspect of the department including coordination of material review, publishing and monitoring. Responsibilities
• Maintain marketing materials and content.
• Review materials for compliance with Ameriprise Brand and Style guidelines, spelling, grammar and disclosures.
• Ensure materials receive required reviews and approvals.
• Post and monitor materials on AdvisorCompass, Ameriprise.com, eCatalog, Brightcove and other intranet sites and related areas. Required Qualifications
• Marketing and/or communications background
• 3 -5 years related experience, preferably in Financial Services
• Demonstrated experience with software including Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Pro and InDesign
• Strong, demonstrated proof reading
• Demonstrated experience applying brand and style guidelines
• Strong communication, prioritization and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Capable of interacting with variety of individuals cross-organizationally Preferred Qualifications
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Proven ability to think fast, learn quickly and consistently model an outstanding client service ethic in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in working in Financial Services
• Knowledge of the Ameriprise organization, functions and processes