Sr Developer - Full Stack
Full stack developer is responsible for owning all APIs in a system. He/She will collaborate with technology cross-commits and business teams to understand requirements and recommend right and scalable solution, lead the development & implementation by adhering to required quality standards. Will manage and prioritize work requests for enhancements setting accurate expectations with technology and business partners to implement the change at mutually agreed upon milestones and timelines.
The position provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn other aspects of Service Delivery business and become a valuable member of our global technology team supporting a very dynamic and rapidly growing global Service Delivery business. Here, you will be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You will work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that is in the best interest of our clients and provide you with opportunities to make your mark within the team. You need to have a passion for continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest trends & technologies. Responsibilities
• Maintain knowledge of evolving industry trends, practices, techniques and standards.
• Design and code to meet business specifications.
• Collaborate with cross-commit teams for implementation of deliverables in all environments.
• Prioritize and manage work requests for changes and enhancements based on business requirements.
• Coach and mentor Java developers on proper use of industry standard trends and practices.
• Development of code and design to meet evolving needs while adhering to policy and standards.
• Design and develop knowledge repository to train new and existing resources.
• Conduct and participate in Code and design Reviews, support and maintain existing code/application.
• Manage test plan & risks through development phases to implementation, ensure zero defects are introduced into the production environment.
• Ensure required documentation for projects and/or enhancements are created and updated.
• Deliver results work both in a team or independently.
• Achieve key performance measures for code review and test execution
• Monitor and support the production environment applications to ensure optimum stability and performance. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in systems analysis, design and an expert understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• 5-7 years of experience coding and/or designing in multiple programming languages, including focused experience in relevant/targeted software stack (Web Services, REST, HTML/CSS/Java/ React/Spring).
• 5-7 years of practical experience and proven success with the design and build of complex software applications in multiple environments.
• Superior analytical and business skills to reconcile conflicting objectives and find/design acceptable compromises within existing constraints.
• Be an excellent problem solver with a solid understanding of OOP and a passion and drive to expand your coding skills.
• Solid foundational knowledge of SQL.
• Strong knowledge of various technical stacks and up to date on latest technology.
• Expert level application of technology/engineering knowledgebase to multiple and evolving programs and languages. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience working with US Clients and Business partners.
• AWS cloud components.
• knowledge of Back end frameworks like Spring security, Spring cloud, ORM.
• Knowledge of complete devsecops pipeline including CI CD and other security tools.
• Knowledge on Front end frameworks like Grunt, webpack, web components.
• Exposure to BFSI domain is a good to have.