Sr Business Analyst IND
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our group to work across the Field Reporting & Compensation Operations department to support the data, reporting and analytics needs of the business. This role will execute program deliverables, provide ongoing operational support to advisor compensation and recognition programs including performing bonus and compensation calculations, preparing reports and other analysis to support program administration. The role also includes researching questions related to compensation programs, supporting project deliverables and data requests along with driving efficiencies in operations by automating reports and processes. The role will need strong collaboration between India and US team. Responsibilities
o Process multiple reports within defined timelines and perform quality checks to ensure high accuracy.
o Maintain existing databases & incorporate changes.
o Maintain documentation of all processes/reports being created.
o Manage/Improve controls and validations of assigned activities.
o Transform complex data sets into elegant end-user reporting.
o Perform and deliver on ad-hoc business analysis on large data set based on business requests
o Explore and implement opportunities to drive efficiency in operations by automating reports/ processes, simplification/ elimination of redundant activities
o Support projects related to compensation & ensure timely deliverables
o Providing support to existing Tools/Macro and creating new as per business requirement
o Data loading process into Salesforce Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Analytics, MIS or related field.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in reporting and analytics.
- Strong Knowledge & Experience of working in MS Excel and MS Access, along with VBA (macros) for both applications.
- Strong communication; ability to clearly articulate complex concepts verbally and in writing.
- Ability to independently manage multiple deliverables timely and accurately with competing deadlines.
- Collaborative team and client centric approach with a high degree of personal accountability.
• Knowledge of SAS & Power BI is plus.
• Project management and Financial industry experience is plus