- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities:
- The Sourcing Analyst (SA) is responsible for strategic sourcing and contracting for software (including e.g., on premises Software / Cloud / SaaS) including Requests for Proposal/Quotation/Information (RFx), supplier contract and Statement of Work (SOW) drafting & negotiations, rate negotiations and demand management.
- The SA will initially work under close supervision but will be expected to independently manage renewals and simple SOW's while developing the skills to take on more complex deals.
- The SA will be expected to communicate and ensure compliance to existing Sourcing & Procurement procedures among his/her internal customer base while providing responsiveness and clear communication ensuring customer satisfaction.
Required • BA/BS degree required; CPSM or Paralegal certification a plus
• 3-5 years' experience in a strategic sourcing / procurement / contract administration role, preferably within the financial services industry, ideally focused on negotiation of statements of work (SOWs) and/or professional services contracts Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
• Rigorous attention to detail, proofreading & grammatical skills, and a working understanding of legal language pertinent to contracts.
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and a commitment to (internal) customer service
• Preferred: Familiarity and experience working with IT professional services suppliers serving the financial services industry
• Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer applications including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
Preferred - Paralegal certification a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.