Prpl Lead-App Dev.- AI Machine Learning Engineer
Utilize current AI paradigms, algorithms, and models; applying these techniques in relevant domains to tackle sophisticated problems and create innovative solutions. Responsibilities
• This role is expected to utilize current AI paradigms, algorithms, and models (e.g. deep learning, reinforcement learning, computer vision); applying these techniques in relevant domains to tackle sophisticated problems and create innovative solutions to improve advisor and client experience.
• Working closely with information security teams to proactively identify threats and attacks.
• This also requires a candidate to maintain awareness of emerging analytics, AI / ML, and domain-specific technologies.
• This role will be expected to assume technical lead responsibilities & lead teams, ensure standard methodologies, take ownership of critical tasks, and mentor junior engineers. Required Qualifications
• Experience with AI/ML domain programming experience in Python and / or R, C++, Java, GO, MatLab.
• Experience developing and deploying AI/ML models, and a knowledge of machine learning frameworks and deep learning toolsets (e.g. SciKit-learn, TensorFlow PyTorch, Caffe, Keras).
• DevOps experience including CI/CD pipelines to build, test, deploy.
• Experience developing applications on Linux.
• Experience with network/messaging (UDP, ZeroMQ, RESTful API, etc.).
• Experience interfacing with databases (SQL, MongoDB, etc.).
• Familiarity with high-performance computing.
• Experience with one or more of the AI disciplines (e.g. Natural Language Processing, Anomaly Detection, Markov Chain and Monte Carlo (MCMC) Methods, Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling, Statistical Analysis and Hypothesis Testing).
• Strong problem-solving mindset: ability to develop create solutions to difficult problems often requiring integration of conflicting and, at times, ambiguous or incomplete data on a fast-paced schedule.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex design information, technical decision, and issues to both highly technical and non-technical peers.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
• Experience with software planning and execution throughout the requirements, development, design, build, test, and integration phases of a program & familiarity with transitioning prototype software to production, including rapid software prototyping experience to create minimal viable products for evaluation of options.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, math, or physics with 9+ years of experience, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with Hadoop Hive and/or Impala is a plus.
• Experience in AWS machine learning offerings.
• Experience leading teams, understand the customer, deliver complex products/solutions.
• Ability to collaborate well with data scientists, engineers, designers, and Business Partners.
• Strong desire to learn new skills and apply to solve business problems/opportunities.
• Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.