Project Manager - Annuities
Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology initiatives and their cost, time and scope. The primary responsibilities will include: project and task management, financial and resource management and delivery management. Responsibilities
• Create & manage project plans for enhancements and small initiatives.
• Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
• Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives.
• Deliver and install technology solutions.
• Tracking and managing financials.
• Help project team with the design and development tasks.
• Lead process of issue identification and resolution.
• Manage risk tracking process.
• Monitor and manage scope, cost and schedule.
• Manage all documentation.
• Work multiple projects simultaneously.
• Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 8 - 10 years' overall experience leading and executing small to medium Projects/BAU enhancements in Distributed or Mainframe Technologies.
• At least 3 - 4 years of Project Management experience in I.T.
• Strong communication, project delivery, financial and resource management skills.
• Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Project, MS Excel, etc.
• Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
• Proven ability to successfully steer projects on both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
• Proven ability to build relationship and collaborate with teams across organization.
• Proven ability to lead/manage technology team members.
• Expertise in conflict resolution. Preferred Qualifications
• PMP or CSM certifications are highly preferred.
• ITIL or ITSM certifications also preferred.
• Experience working with Annuity and Insurance products and domain including leading small enhancements, bug fixes and BAU initiatives on platforms such as OIPA, Vantage FA, FD and RPS.
• Proven analytical and business skills.
• Experience of handling multiple projects together.