Network - Tech Lead Project Management
The primary role of the Tech Lead-Project Management is to develop the knowledge and skills needed to effectively lead projects at Ameriprise. The Tech Lead-Project Management will plan and monitor all activities for small-scale, low-complexity Network and cloud-based projects or phases of a larger project under the leadership of an experienced project manager Responsibilities
Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day operational and tactical tasks associated with projects: developing and managing project plans; prepare regular status reports; manage deadlines; forecast resources and project financials. Manages annual portfolio of projects with total budgets ranging up to $500K.
- Manage project life cycle including requirements gathering, low and high level design, planning and execution
- Manage project resources including scheduling around conflicts
- Develop project plans, financial forecasts, document project artifacts and risks/issues
- Reporting both verbal and written in senior leadership meetings
- Continuous learning on Ameriprise project management processes and procedures Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience
- Total of 7.5-9.5 years of experience in IT
- At least 5+ years of Core Project Management experience in I.T.
- Strong communication, project delivery, financial and resource management skills
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Project, MS Excel, etc.
- Organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proven ability to successfully steer projects on both Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Proven ability to build relationship and collaborate with teams across organization
- Proven ability to lead/manage technology team members
- Experience in conflict resolution Preferred Qualifications
- PMP or CSM certifications are highly preferred.
- ITIL or ITSM certifications also preferred. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.