- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 17
Manager - Business Planning
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities
- Support the team lead in managing Compensation Planning deliverables, including coordination with other teams teams within Business Planning
- Perform month end and quarterly headcount, termination and new hire reporting
- Review and manage all open positions and related reporting, including but not limited to: hiring requests, calls with regional recruiting teams, reports for Senior managment
- Support and annual forced ranking process by maintaining an excel-based model
- Locally supervise junior staff
- Assist accounts payable with delegation of authority workflow
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues in the Business Planning team, to ensure accurate and timely output as well as a consistent planning approach
- Provide assistance in ad-hoc / special projects as required
- Business Planning supports the senior management team by managing financial aspects of the business to help plan and achieve its objectives.
- By effectively communicating with all internal constituents, Business Planning sets up processes and controls to manage the business and provides clear and relevant information to management stakeholders, including accurate, consistent reporting and analysis, financial forecasts and identification of business drivers.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 4- 6 years of relevant financial experience with planning and analysis processes
- Exposure to working with senior leaders on financial planning and/or reporting
- MBA and/or relevant professional qualifications a plus
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, progressive approach to the role, and a willing participant in continual process enhancement.
- Makes decisions appropriate for level of responsibility, raises concerns to the appropriate level of management and keeps management informed of activities.
- Able to identify when to engage management for key decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.