Lead- Middle Office Trade Processing
This is an exciting Investment Operations position that offers a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, working collaboratively within a team environment. This fast-paced role involves communication with internal and external business partners, prioritizing tasks, attention to detail, working under pressure to meet deadlines and escalating systems issues related to trading, accounting, side systems and interfaces . Tasks include monitoring of trade flow, error research and resolution, position reconciliation, static data mapping, testing, business validation, process improvement Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and accurate trade flow/entry of domestic, foreign, derivative and currency transactions for all product and account types.
- Research and resolution of security and trade errors for internal trade flow, as well as monitoring of trade activity for sub-advisors via Swift and MFT files.
- Daily position reconciliation between trading and accounting systems. Static data mapping of account and broker information.
- Testing and and business validation for upgrades, code changes and new accounts, as well as project work including automations, process improvements, systems changes and upgrades. Systems used include Aladdin, PAM/PFI, Invest One, GIM, HiPortfolio, Frontier, Golden Source Security Master, Excel, Outlook, Bloomberg, SharePoint, multiple broker portals, and many proprietary databases.
- Work with both internal and external parties / stakeholders to share information, resolve problems and improve processes/procedures.
- Provide support for various projects / initiative for the Product/ Front office/ business
- Provide quality service and information to partners/clients.
- Transition & stabilize process Required Qualifications
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Individual to possess a background or equivalent investment industry experience in financial/fund accounting, finance, or middle/back office processing. Mutual Fund Industry knowledge a must.
- High standards for accuracy and attention to detail, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work within a team environment to meet daily SLA's.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.