Insurance & Annuities Process Trainee
• Ensure that all required information is available to accurately process requests for Account Service. Utilize various computer applications to identify & research issues and correspond with Advisor for further requirements.
• Accept/reject requests providing appropriate rationale on In Good Order/Not in Good Order Service requests.
• Work with appropriate internal partners or external clients to retrieve any necessary information which is missing. Responsibilities
• Should be able to meet the SLA and Goals set by their respective business unit. No more than 10% of variation from the average team number.
• Collaborate with business partners across different sites on a daily basis to process work
• Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions. Required Qualifications
Bachelors degree or equivalent
Fresher/ up to 2 years of experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills.
Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage. Preferred Qualifications
Product-specific or financial services industry experience will be an added advantage. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.