- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
IT Risk Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaFunctional Responsibilities:
• Obtain and perform appropriate analysis of data to assess risk(s), developing SOX program to address identified risk(s), preparing the planning memorandum, conducting appropriate tests, and ensuring that testing is completed as scheduled and documented in compliance with departmental standards
• Independently execute audit activities of moderate to high complexity including IT technical audits, pre & post implementation consulting engagements, integrated audits, and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 testing.
• Coordinate efforts across multiple departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines
• Test key reports for completeness and accuracy through validation of report logic (code review), source data, and input parameters.
• Execute control testing across all control areas, including IT General Controls and Application Controls Identifies internal control deficiencies and ensures the timely implementation of corrective actions
• Identify internal control deficiencies and ensures the timely implementation of corrective actions
• Work closely with action item owners and internal audit to elicit and agree requirements, remediation steps and see progress to successful closure
• Perform testing and interact with external auditors as needed
• Build strong working relationships with both IT and business partners, establishing working groups and workshops with key IT stakeholders and vendors as required
• Conduct and be accountable for weekly tracking, coordination and reporting; ensuring proper escalation of issues to senior management
• Utilize SOX and IT Risk experience to support audits and regulatory projects
• Participate in process improvement initiatives and new projects to ensure internal controls are incorporated to adequately mitigate business risks
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
• 3+ years of experience in the IT industry, preferably in a financial services or consulting organization, focus on SOX and/or IT Risk
• Understand key IT and automated business processes and perform testing of the design and operating effectiveness of controls within those processes (General IT Controls and Automated Business Controls)
• Strong Sarbanes-Oxley and COBIT Framework familiarity
• Must have some experience presenting to management teams and providing status updates
• Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background
• Must have experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders to coordinate SOX related activities in a timely manner
• Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model
• Organizationally agile (i.e., the ability to work well with various levels and functions within the Company)
• Effective time management, problem solving and decision making skills
• A high level of motivation and initiative
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio)
• Must have strong experience performing VLOOKUPS
• BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.