Cyber Security Associate - GUR
Description About this role
- Passionate about improving security
- Curious and enjoy learning new things
- Loves working on a team, and have strong communication skills
- Interested to learn about both the business and technology sides of a fin-tech organization
- Assessing security of software projects and improving cloud-based security programs
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing. Document security findings with reasonable methods to secure.
- Performing threat assessments to identify possible risks and providing security recommendations and advice.
- Coordinate remediation efforts after security assessment findings outline weaknesses requiring attention.
- 3+ years of experience in software security as a practitioner with exposure to penetration testing and code reviews
- Vulnerability and penetration-testing skills
- Experience with dynamic and static analysis tools
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Bachelor's, Master's degree or equivalent in computer science, programming, information security or engineering preferred
- Financial knowledge and interest is recommended
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.