- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Corporate Security & Business Coordinator
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities:
- Provide efficient and effective support for Corporate Security and Business Continuity Team in order to assist the business and line of business in meeting its strategic and operational objectives. Management Team
- Provide reports to track team achievements against the annual maintenance schedule.
- Manage of group email mailbox - queries/escalations/filing
- Creation of new Plan templates
- Manage permissions on SharePoint
- General Operations:
? - New starters email
? - MINT (Intranet) CS&BC page and document maintenance
? - BCP (Business Continuity Planning): Update global BC and Crisis Management plans; print out plans, chase plan owners, follow through on queries, and update records.
? - Incident Log - create and maintain
? - Crisis Response Card refresh and deployment
? - Access Control Quarterly Audit review and report
? - Vendor Questionnaires - support the annual review of critical third parties via the Brinqa tool
? - Client Response - support the adhoc questionnaires from clients utilizing Brinqa tool where possible
- Project Support:
? - Support for all Project based activities for Projects undertaken in MCO, Subsidiaries and affiliates.
? - Support the organization of Business Continuity or Crisis Management Presentations , including Scheduling, sending meeting invitations, coordinating sign-ups via SharePoint events page, formatting and proof-reading presentation slide deck
? - Global Remote Work Exercise support
- Emergency Notification System:
?- Manage Alert Find test and results, include maintenance of affiliate's roster imports.
?- Coordination and tracking to completion Rapid Communications Testing globally.
?- Creation and maintenance of Static Groups
?- Administering the Business Continuity SharePoint site Entering CWT Travel Messages to travelers
- Business Continuity Filing System
?- Manage BCMS master directory, audit annually and manage review process.
?- The BCMS is a database of our procedures, policies and pro-formas.
?- Manage Archive and record retention to ensure compliance
- Ad hoc Work
?- Undertake any other duties reasonably requested by the Corporate Security and Business Continuity Management Team
The Corporate Services team is responsible for managing a wide range of functions in support of business operations, such as Security, Business Continuity, Facilities Management and Procurement and Sourcing (including Travel Services).
Our objective is to provide customer focused services in line with documented procedures.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Accurate, consistent and concise with good multitasking skills.
- Previous experience Business Continuity would be advantageous but not essential
- Corporate experience in a customer focused environment.
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Numerate, literate and articulate.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to act with tact and diplomacy.
- Fluency in English is essential.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.