• The Collections Associate is responsible for the collection of invoices from an allocated portfolio of clients utilising phone and email
• Collect payments from an allocated portfolio of clients utilizing phone and email.
• Record accurate details of disputes and queries that arise from collection calls for referral to the relevant internal departments and follow up as needed.
• Collect Withholding Tax Certificates to close out the partially open invoices
• Send Dunning letters
• Investigate all credit items from the assigned portfolio and submit to the relevant department
• Maintain accurate records in internal collections system of all communication with clients
• Support internal adjustment process
• Attend regular meetings with line manager to discuss assigned portfolio.
• Escalate difficult collections to line manager
2 to 3 years of Experience in B2B Collections, preferable within a financial / corporate environment
Well-developed IT skills including Email, Work, Excel and PowerPoint
Good email writing and verbal communication skills.
Customer Services driven
Willing to take ownership and pride in the process and the team's deliverables, and motivated to provide a high level of service
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well within a team atmosphere as a supportive, helpful team member
Capable of managing and prioritizing high workload volumes
• Fluency in English is essential
• Fluency in another European language would be advantageous
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.