Business Development Analyst
"The role is responsible for onboarding Ameriprise franchise advisors for Ameriprise India and Support Market Group Owners on sales activities and Initiatives" Responsibilities
• Support Market Group Owners on sales activities
• Support Sales Initiatives
• Cold Calling - build key advisor relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates with and onboard advisors and tracks potential opportunities
• Consultation Calls - reach out to advisors and identify potential new leads, orient them with PS services, ultimately convert them into our customers, and continue to grow business by getting new planning demand into the system
• Support Sales Initiatives - Drive, track and report success of marketing campaigns Required Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Telephone Etiquettes
• Relationship Building Preferred Qualifications
• International Sales: US Market
• Consultative Sales About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.