- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Business Analyst (Financial Systems)
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaRole Objective:
• Position objectives include supporting end-users on Oracle based (PeopleSoft) and SAP S/4HANA AP, AM and GL financial modules as well as third party software solutions under the guidance of direct manager.
• This position will be involved in addressing day-to-day user issues and requests in addition to support future ERP replacement.
• This position directly reports to the London Financial Systems Team and will be required to participate on all assigned project related tasks while supporting user issues and requests.
• Support specific SAP or Oracle (PeopleSoft) financial functions as assigned in the following domains: Accounts Payable, Asset Management, and General Ledger. Concur and ProLease.
• Support will include trouble-shooting user issues and performing basic maintenance and enhancements within select sub modules.
• Responsible for assisting in the creation of functional requirement, process design, impact analysis, training, and configuration documents in addition to performing configuration, QA testing and coordinating UAT. Support reporting and query needs including the creation of specifications, development and maintenance, and testing of reports and queries.
• Effectively communicate and translate technical concepts to the London based Financial Systems Team. Participate in projects as required.
• A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2+ years' experience with Oracle or SAP S/4 HANA based software specifically Accounts Payable, Asset Management and General Ledger - Query/SQL
• Multicurrency and basic accounting experience / concepts are highly desired.
• The candidate must possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills and be detail oriented.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Fluent English language skills are required that include efficient and effective written and verbal skills. Proficiency in MS office including Power point, Word and Excel are required.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.