App. Develop. Tech. Lead- Salesforce
Lead- Salesforce Developer will work with business and technology partners to maintain and enhance Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com). You must be a leader and a self-starter with the ability to propose innovative solutions based on a solid understanding of business strategy, regulatory changes, industry direction, and above all, Salesforce platform expertise key to creating an efficient, comprehensive and visually optimized product.
The position provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn other aspects of Asset Management business and become a valuable member of our global technology team supporting a very dynamic and rapidly growing global business. You will work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that is in the best interest of our clients and provide you with opportunities to make your mark within the team. You need to have a passion for continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest trends & technologies. Responsibilities
• Maintain knowledge of evolving industry trends, practices, techniques and standards;
• Manage delivery, priority and distribution of responsibilities to employee and vendor developers;
• Design and code to meet business specifications;
• Collaborate with cross-commit teams for implementation of deliverables in all environments;
• Prioritize and manage work requests for changes and enhancements based on business requirements;
• Design solutions for the Salesforce component of the distribution technology ecosystem
• Salesforce UI, declarative and code development
• Development of code and design to meet evolving needs while adhering to policy and standards.
• Design and develop knowledge repository to train new and existing resources;
• Conduct and participate in Code and design Reviews, support and maintain existing code/application.
• Manage test plan & risks through development phases to implementation, ensure zero defects are introduced into the production environment;
• Ensure required documentation for projects and/or enhancements are created and updated;
• Deliver results work both in a team or independently;
• Achieve key performance measures for code review and test execution
• Monitor and support the production environment applications to ensure optimum stability and performance.
- Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure application availability and response times, batch processing SLAs/OLAs are met and or exceeded.
- Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and take appropriate corrective actions prior to an incident or problem occurring.
- Work with the enterprise monitoring team to implement and improve monitoring capabilities.
- Use monitoring tools to prevent potential business impact.
- Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor and report issues within the monitoring system and work with the required team/vendor for quick restoration.
- Send Various health check status reports to the leadership
- Recommend, deploy and document strategies and solutions for problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
- Recommend robust solutions utilizing pragmatic judgment, creativity, and in-depth technical knowledge and evaluation that comprehensively helps maintain high availability, resiliency and stability of applications.
- Processes, Standards & Best Practices
-Incident management - logging, prioritizing and resolving incidents and track them against various SLAs using Service Now tool.
-Problem management - Resolving recurring incidents permanently, performing break fix root causes and coordination with Development teams for fix implementation.
- Create, maintain and update operational documentation with detailed design diagrams, troubleshooting steps, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence. Required Qualifications
• Deep technical and functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com / Force.com platform. Candidates will be thoroughly probed on knowledge of the standard Salesforce Activities Object (events, tasks), its extensibility and limitations, as well as other key declarative standard functions and customization use cases.
• 8-10 years experience developing and delivering technology application solutions
• 5+ years experience delivering Salesforce enabled business solutions - advanced administration, configuration and customization including flows and processes, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field & record security, standard and custom objects, complex data relationships, best practices.
• 3-4 years experience automating complex business processes using advanced Salesforce configuration and Apex/ Visual Force/Lightning Components coding (batches, triggers, controllers, code test coverage, custom presentation), click-to-code solutions (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning Flow), and integrations (web services, ETL).
• High proficiency in: Object Oriented Programming concepts (OOPS), SQL, JQuery,
• Experience creating a sophisticated UI in a Salesforce Classic org that will eventually be migrated to Lightning Experience.
• Experience with end-to-end delivery of large, complex Salesforce solutions, with demonstrated expertise in Sales Cloud, Account & Contact Management, Activity Management, and custom FORCE.com Platform development.
• Ability to collect and translate complex issues and requirements into functional specifications, and research, analyze, design, re-engineer & recommend the most effective Salesforce solutions to business needs.
• Proven ability to write quality, high performance code.
• Ability to design and execute quality assurance processes that ensure the solution meets business requirements, is scalable, and is operationally supportable.
• Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with ability to crisply present information to diverse audiences (technical, non-technical, line, and trainees).
• Optional- Additional consideration given to candidates with Asset Management (investments) industry experience, and familiarity with Salesforce solutions designed for Asset Management intermediary sales model - Dealers/Advisors, internal and external wholesalers.
• Experience working with Asset Management business.
• Knowledge on Front end frameworks.
• Exposure to BFSI domain is a good to have. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.