Aladdin Business, Client Services, Quality Assurance, Analyst
Description About this role The position
: Quality Assurance is a part of the Customer Success team. They work closely with Document Processors by assuring consistent quality of work by developing and enforcing good checkpoint systems; validating processes; providing documentation and collecting metrics. This position requires working Monday through Friday and *Assisting after business hours, if the client requires immediate/urgent support. Your day would include:
If you see yourself in this role, then you probably have:
- Executing quality assurance within defined target areas with proficient knowledge of guidelines and internal processes. The auditor has the duty of ensuring compliance with clients' requests and specifications.
- Verifying the accuracy by comparing items to documentation, checkpoints and internal control procedures.
- Providing feedback to team members on audit results and advise to take corrective actions if needed.
- Creating, maintaining and tracking reports in relation to performance and trends.
- Graduated from/Studied at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT or relevant placement.
- Great communication, presentation, teamwork skills.
- Ability to analyze information, pay attention to details, comply with Company's policies and procedures as well as being able to act independently.
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/prioritize the tasks
- 2pm-11pm IST to overlap with EMEA team with some flexibility in the future.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.