- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Apr 18
Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities:
• Sort and distribute incoming mail - Purchase Orders (PO), Non-PO, T&E, Utility etc.
• Scanning of invoices and T&E expense claims to the WebCenter queue
• Perform 2-way and/or 3-way match, liaison with user departments for missing documents
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Gather and review supporting documentation for Internal and external audits
• Respond to all vendor and employee inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Liaise with travelers on expense, process and system queries
• Accurate posting of purchase invoices and credit notes to multiple business lines, currencies and legal entities
• Ensure timely settlement of supplier invoices following receipt of payment approval
• Resolve supplier disputed items with the assistance of AP supervisor and local country accountants
• Process and reviewing T&E claims to ensure correctly coded and in accordance with policy
• Ensure compliance and consistency of internal control policies in respect to their procedures
• Ensure OFAC approval obtained for all new suppliers
• Advise manager on any unresolved or frequent issues that arise that may impact their areas
• Participate and or Assist in assigned projects and all testing for process changes
• Additional Ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned by immediate Supervisor/ Manager
• 0-3 years Accounts Payable experience (AP Workflow)
• Graduate preferably B.Com or BBA
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills in English - verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills, must have good organizational and follow-up skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Shift timing - 10:00am to 07:00pm; open to work for extended hours
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.