Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions. Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila. Job Description - RPA Architect
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) architects are responsible for the design, development, and implementation of RPA systems. They are required to investigate, analyze and set up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business process using RPA technologies and tools. As an RPA architect, you will be engaged in all phases of the RPA development lifecycle to build complex automation solutions that meets business needs and partner in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
Candidate must have knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish the technology and business goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically works in an onshore-offshore model. Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing resilient, scalable and secure automation solutions.
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes in detail.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Robotic process solutions in accordance with standard automation design principles and standards.
- Configuring processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Provide timely responses and solutions to the ongoing challenges.
- Supporting the business teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Providing guidance, training and up-skilling the development team as required
- Work closely with the development teams to review the deliverables and assist in development, testing, bug-fixes, etc.
- Conduct code reviews, provide demonstration of the automated solution to various stakeholders
- Identifying process improvements and implement possible solutions.
Require a bachelor's degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in a related area. Skills & proficiencies
- 11+ years of overall experience in Software development in Microsoft Technologies (.net, C#, VB.net, WCF, etc) with hands-on experience in implementation and delivery of Robotic Process Automation solutions leveraging tools like Blue Prism and/or UiPath.
- Blue Prism or UiPath Certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in Distributed Application Architecture, 3/N-Tier & Client-Server Architectures
- Well versed in Service Oriented Architecture, Database and Design principles.
- Ability to think out of the box to design, build and implement solutions across various business lines
- Good understanding of the Software Development Process
- Proven track of managing customer facing projects using Agile methodology
- Proven experience in delivering project on time, budget and quality.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgement
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external team members and the business stakeholders.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.