Ways of Working Coach
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- IG Group
- 23 Apr 19
Ways of Working Coach
Ways of Working Coach
Accelerate your career with a world leader in financial trading and investments
Join our global Ways of Working team at IG to assist IT teams in developing and achieving their goals in concert with our vision. You will be working on a daily basis with IT teams based in your location in a hands on coaching capacity. Furthermore you will assist the Head of Ways of Working to organise and facilitate community events such as presentations and meetups local to you.
Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we're the world's No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain's top employers, it's no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you'll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you'll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you'll work
As part of a connected global team, you'll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
• Agile workspaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
How you'll progress
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You'll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you're up for the challenge, you'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
What you'll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you'll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
What you'll do
As a member of the global Ways of Working team you will:
• Develop strong long term working relationships with the IT teams based in your location
• Align those teams with the vision for Ways of Working and the wider organisation
• Work with those teams as well as the wider organisation to develop and achieve suitable goals
• Develop structured coaching and development programmes tailored to specific teams and situations
• Contribute to the design, collection, and publishing of metrics to identify, measure, and demonstrate improvement in team performance
• Contribute to the future vision for Ways of Working
• Champion the Ways of Working community in your location
• Organise and facilitate events in your location
Who you'll be
This is a role that relies on relationship building and influence rather than direction. Therefore, the role requires huge enthusiasm and energy and the ability to collaborate effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Degree education
• Recognised formal qualification in team coaching
• In depth understanding of the principles of Agile and Lean as well as strong practical experience
• Proven success in delivering continuous improvement
• Excellent hands on communication skills
• Proven ability to facilitate meetings and workshops
• Minimum 5 years industry experience in a Lean or Agile environment, ideally in a leadership role of a team operating in a Scrum or Kanban model
• Minimum 2 years in a hands on coaching role
• 1 or more certifications from the ICAgile Agile Coaching track
• Experience of coaching agility in multi-team value streams
• Experience of value stream mapping in large IT organisations
We're looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values - who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.
Number of openings