Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
As a Technology Manager, responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-platform, multi-release, multi-complexity projects with product managers in understanding the business roadmap and help develop and maintain compelling capabilities that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Delivery Management :
- Work closely with the software engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for application development.
- As hands-on engineering manager, would be working on development activities including doing coding and unit testing.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work managing the schedules.
- Track & manage the cost, time & quality aspects of the software delivery
- Project management :
- Prioritization, planning of projects and features to meet the stakeholders' expectations and tracking of internal & external commitments.
- Closely works with the Technology Leads, Application Architects & development team to delivery new features (from Design to Deployment and Support) for the portfolio of applications.
- Closely works with the Infrastructure Lead for the safety and soundness of the assigned applications work, delivering on Proof of Concepts, remediating vulnerabilities and oversee system administration efforts.
- On a need basis - be a part of strategic discussion around (but not limited to) - building the Product/ Application Strategy (Road Map), enhancing the value to the larger organization, enhancing stability of the applications from the function.
- Stakeholder Management :
- Is responsible for developing, maintaining ongoing engagement with global LoB partners and other stakeholders (include but not limited to - Application Development, QA, DBA, Platform support.)
- Is responsible for planning, Consulting, negotiating and manage deliverables of the business & technology requirements.
- Is responsible to build effective relationships with offshore vendors partners servicing the portfolio.
- Interfaces with senior stakeholders basis business need
- Talent/ People Management:
- Is responsible for hiring, developing, managing, growing & retaining Talent effectively.
- Is responsible to mentor team members and provide avenues to meet the team members' aspirations.
- Is accountable for expectations/goal setting for the team members
- Works closely with the HR Partners on various talent items covering the entire talent landscape
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- University degree (Bachelors or above) in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline.
- Overall CRM/Workflow Management experience of 13+ years with 5+ years working in Siebel CRM projects.
- Hands on experience of at least 5 years in leading, developing and maintaining Siebel CRM applications with exposure to Siebel Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, BRPs, Integration, EIM, Data Migration, Siebel Infrastructure Architecture (high level understanding).
- Hands on experience of at least 5+ years in leading and managing team(s) performing development in Siebel CRM platforms.
- Exposure to Siebel Financial Service, Siebel Service is preferred (Not mandatory).
- Clearly demonstrated ability to lead multiple, large scale, complex and parallel programs in AGILE project life cycle
- Ability to delivery and engage with partners effectively in a multi-cultural matrix environment
- Clear demonstration of technical, functional, and job-specific knowledge required for the portfolio.
- Experience working in BFSI industry
- Exposure to Java/J2EE technologies
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.