Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
Enterprise Functions Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
Experience in software development and implementation in an enterprise environment. Must have Design and Development experience using PEGA with a mandatory certification in PEGA according to the role. Good hands on experience and knowledge in PEGA about Agents, Integration, Access role, Access Groups and Privileges. Responsibilities
• Design & Development experience using PEGA with a mandatory certification in PEGA according to role.
• Hands-on Experience in PEGA - Agents, Integration, Access Roles, Access Groups and Privileges.
• Design the code, help lead with task updates and assignments, help developers technically.
• Perform the development activities as demanded by the project
• Follow SDLC processes - Agile, TDD, BDD
• Communicate and work harmoniously with all the stakeholders
• Analyze, Build and test the requirements Essential Qualifications
• University degree in Business or related discipline.
• 8+ years' experience in PEGA
• PEGA CSA and CSSA mandate
• Experience in PEGA - Agents, Integration, Access Roles, Access Groups and Privileges.
• Experience working in projects following Agile methodology.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.