Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
Candidate should have 6+ Years of Functional experience and will be involved in Parameterization and Configuration (PnC) of Oracle Banking Suite of Products.
Candidate is expected to have hands on experience of Banking Core, Treasury Management Module and Payments Module. Candidate is expected to lead and manage a team of 2-3 team members. Responsibilities:
- FLEXCUBE 12.X and above, OBPM 14.X and above version implementation/testing experience.
- Domain Knowledge of FLEXCUBE modules- FT,PC,FX,MM,CASA,TD,IC. OBPM- Cross border (SWIFT, Target2,etc..) Local Clearing (SEPA)
- Own and maintain parameterization templates for Flexcube UBS, OBPM and other Oracle Banking suite of products.
- Handling of User Access control for the applications.
- Build Gold copy for the applications.
- Analyze P&C scope for the release.
- Perform analysis on the P&C Automated validation result that will be done across all the environments until production
- P&C support for all Lower environments and Production.
- Follow up with Stakeholders like Analyst Team, GBF Tech, Product Team and Oracle for Parameters to be configured for release.
- Provided timely resolution of parametrization QC's.
- Should have experience in working on defect tracking tools - HP ALM, JIRA
- Provide Knowledge transition as requested
- Good communication and presentation skills
Candidate should have exposure to FLEXCUBE Universal Banking Solution from 12.X version onwards and OBPM. Should have hands on experience in minimum of any three modules Banking Base, Term Deposit, Payments, Treasury Management,
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Ability to work directly with US partner teams
Should be good with SDLC processes
Should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team & EGS
teams Desired Qualifications:
Knowledge of Banking products like Flexcube, Oracle Banking Payments, Oracle Banking Liquidity Management and knowledge at each parameter configuration level, banking basics, payments, liquidity managements, foreign exchange and money market.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.