OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
- Should own the design, development, and implementation of Infinity components (including DBX)
- Taking UI mock-ups, either working html prototypes or design files, and implementing them
- Translate design mock-ups and wireframes into front-end Infinity code
- Participate in the technical architecture and design process including Fabric integration
- Participate in Infinity related discussions with Customer project teams, 3rd party vendors wherever applicable
- Should train other consultants in Quantum (Kony) framework / Infinity products & other technologies
- Experience of working on Mobile technologies, including native development (iOS/Android)
- Integrate native plugins in Quantum for mobile app developments
- Authentication system integration with the third-party vendors
- Responsive Web development skills in Quantum (Kony)
- Should own Fabric/ Visualizer environment setup
- Degree in IT/Technology related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of specific experience in Kony Visualizer/Fabric/ Quantum/Infinity with good knowledge of integration and screen development
- Work experience in Temenos - Kony Infinity/DBX products
- Mobile Fabric exposure on Integration, Orchestration, and other services
- Exposure to UI, Middleware and Backend environment
- Should be good in JAVA coding along with Strong experience in KONY Middleware coding
- Responsive Web / Mobile / TAB development skills using Kony framework
- Hands on development and delivery as required
- Kony Visualizer
- HTML, CSS
- Kony Quantum
- Good knowledge in API Integration
- Willingness to learn new products/ technologies
- Effective troubleshooting
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong Communication skills
- Good team player
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.