Tech Lead - QA - ETL Testing
This is a hands-on role for a Senior QA for testing IT solutions for ERP applications in State Street. Candidate will perform QA/Testing of IT solutions build on technologies like Oracle SQL. Candidate will be expected to attend daily scrum ceremonies. Candidate will be required to attend meeting with onshore and offshore teams to discuss/resolve impediments. Candidate should have willingness to learn new technologies and work under pressure with stringent timelines. Candidate Requirements:
- Candidate should have 6-8 Yrs. of experience in QA/Testing
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience in ETL/DWH testing
- Hands on experience on SQL (Analytical Functions and complex queries), SQL developer and TOAD.
- Good Knowledge in UNIX commands
- Hands-on expertise in Test Automation and setting up/creating Automation Framework.
- Hands-on experience on UFT, Selenium webdriver (with Java)
- Good understanding of DevOps ecosystem and tools like GitHub, Jenkins and Maven
- Should have excellent knowledge in STLC process -include creating, maintaining and executing automation/functional test plans, writing test scripts against software platforms, communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA activities.
- Experience in Financial domain is highly desirable
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools- like HP ALM, RTC...etc.
- Should have good understanding of Agile methodology and Agile Ceremonies
- Work with geographically distributed teams while maintaining highest standard in collaboration and communication across the QA/DEV and Business teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Person must be self-motivated, self-driven, own and consider him/herself accountable for timely completion of QA deliverables.
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to details
- Experience in report testing will be an added advantage
- Understanding of TestNG, BDD framework (Selenium Cucumber) will be a plus point.
Bachelor's Degree level qualification in a computer or IT related subject.