Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website About the Role
Looking for Professional should be interested to work Challenging Production Support Environment of Critical Banking Applications
Enterprise Function technology
- Production support team focused on Platform and application support specifically with Oracle SQL/PLSQL , Informatica 10.X support ,Unix, Production support knowledge with performance tuning , monitoring with
- Exposure to TD Load utilities. Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting production systems using Informatica, Teradata and Oracle technologies including AUTOSYS Job scheduling tool
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Quicker Learner and Able to understand the environment quickly in order to be functional in a short period for application support.
- Flexible to work in Shift Hours that spans between 6 AM to 10:30 PM IST and should be ready to work on week ends
- Challenging Support Role which involves Production Support, Root Cause Analysis, Automation, Solution Proposals along with BAU Support
- Production support involves being on standby for providing 24x7 support in critical operations environment.
- Responsible for maintaining high availability of the multiple web based applications
- Responsible for all UAT and PROD releases, handover calls and making sure no releases issues.
- Works on complex problems, debugging and propose solutions where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of complex business problems.
- Design platforms, develop system specifications, code & develop test scripts to provide solutions for the business.
- Provides the ongoing operational support for the ETL platform and nightly batch jobs.
- Ability to handle constantly changing priorities; remain productive during slow times, be able to multi-task effectively during busy times
- Coordination between onsite and offshore for user problems to help resolve issue
- Provide support for identified Level-1 and Level-2 issues where configuration solutions have already been defined
- Interest to work in Challenging environment, where proactively identifying bottle necks, chronic issues and improvement areas and take initiative in identifying and implementing the innovative solution that would save manual efforts and leads to strategic solution.
- Monitor application health and scheduled data loads
- Create tickets and manage incidents, service requests and problems through their support lifecycle
- Coordinate with technical, professional or service personnel for appropriate services, resolution, training or follow-up per policies and procedures
- Build and maintain Knowledge Base, Documentation or Wiki for knowledge transitions
- Primary Skill: Informatica with Oracle and Unix and Secondary: Autosys
- Dynamic Profession with good hands on experience in Informatica ,Oracle and Performance Tuning
- Extensive Hands-on Experience in Oracle and TD Database support with focus on the Unix Scripts and performance tuning in ETL/Database
- Design, develop and implement complex internet and intranet applications using INFORMATICA ETL
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.