Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
The team is looking for an application support engineer to provide 17 X 7 support for an important application. He/She should have strong knowledge on UNIX, Autosys, BSM, Tomcat, Oracle, IIS and Windows. Responsibilities
• To anticipate risk and challenges, game planning.
• Work with partner teams such as OS support, Network support teams to ensure smooth and faster resolution.
• Should be good with SDLC processes that are used in Production support.
• Should be well versed with metrics and reporting in Prod Support environment Essential Qualifications
- Atlest 6 years of hands on experience on supporting Tier3 and Tier 2 applications
- Should be well versed with issue handling, remediation, game planning, coordination and escalations
- Strong troubleshooting skills are must
- Should be able to mentor and guide team
- Should have the knowledge in MS-SQL or Oracle and able to write DDL, DML queries well.
- Should have the understanding in .Net or Java programming language
- Should have the understanding in Apache/Tomcat, IIS
- Should have the understanding in Shell, Powershell or Python
- Should be flexible to work in 5:30 AM and 1:30 PM shifts Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Banking domain preferably in Wholesale or in derivatives portfolio.
- Knowledgeable with Configuration Management concepts and tools (App Dynamics, Splunk).
- Previous experience working with Production support team in 12 X 7 or 24 X 7 and oncall experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.