Sr App Develop Tech Lead - JAVA
- Development, support and enhancement of RESTful microservices and different application modules.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts and responsible for working on full life cycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices.
- Experience working with Java, Restful microservices, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex application and platform problems.
- Hands on experience with kubernetes, docker or any other containerization platform.
- Knowledge on ELK(Elastic, Kibana, Logstash) frameworks.
- Hands on experience on any API Gateway and management platform.
- Knowledge on service mesh and event driven architecture.
- Knowledge on performance tuning, dynatrace, sumologic. Responsibilities
• Correct the existing code if required which should be well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ability to drive projects/initiatives end to end
• Debug and perform Root Cause Analysis
• Understand the code flow and application functions
• Ensure designs are in compliance with standards along with the company specification
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
• SLA adherence with respect to keeping clients happy
• Should be an excellent team player and should be able to take responsibility for the ticket
• Support any application issues reported during weekends
• Coordinating day-To-day activities with onshore and offshore team members.
• Ensuring the availability of platform in lower environments. Required Qualifications
• 9-13 years of hands-on Software/Application support experience with core Java, Spring Boot, Rest API & Micro services
• Proven working experience in core Java development
• Proven working experience in Developer or Application support Role
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing/debugging applications using Java EE platforms
• Object-Oriented Analysis and debug using common design patterns.
• Experience with test-driven development
• Excellent debugging skills, Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS, etc..
• Willingness to work in shifts when needed
• Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly perform critical analysis and use creative approaches for solving complex problems.
• Strong academic background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills , and strong relationship building skills. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.