Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
We Offer Software Developer to contribute to delivery of the application components in the RFIT domain. You will be expected to:
- Be proficient in Technical stack/tools such as Java, JEE, Spring, JDBC, WebLogic, Oracle DBMS, JSON, Junit; JIRA, Maven, SharePoint
- Utilize the latest tools to execute all steps of SDLC and generate progress and project metrics reports, if required.
- Contribute to working groups focusing on various business requirements.
- Develop solutions for portfolio of applications in the respective domain area in the RFIT space
- Develop knowhow of respective domain and application landscape
- Address complex problems, often spanning across multiple components or systems
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) including leadership of offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Participate in design decisions/discussions
- Required to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Domain Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business partners across multiple regions
- Participate in high-quality component-level design and implementation of strategic components through the entire software development process using multiple delivery models
- Adopt standard methodologies by planning and conducting code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices at the application and sub-department levels
- Plan and conduct successful unit, performance, system, integration and acceptance testing, ensuring applications are able to meet stringent functional and non-functional requirements
- Help provide a stable and robust production environment across key RFIT functions and related production incidents and work closely with the Production Support function within PTG
- Demonstrate strong communications & business partner management skills
- Well versed with OOPS concepts such as Encapsulation, Abstraction, Data hiding, polymorphism etc
- Understanding of design principle's like single responsibility, abstraction vs composition, coupling, cohesion etc
- Good understanding of core Java concepts and API's such as collections, exception handling, generics, multithreading etc
- Experience working in spring framework specially dependency injection.
- Experience in some ORM framework such as Hibernate or JPA.
- Good to have knowledge working with GIT repository.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- You are diligent and dedicated teammate with good interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.