- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17
Senior Project Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Manage and maintain monthly metrics dashboard and produce meaningful insights via senior management level presentations. Ability to write macros, formulas and create pivots to perform gap analysis on large data sets.
- Ability to understand data taxonomies and perform mapping exercises and gap analysis.
CMS (MIS Research)
- Post graduate degree with 8 - 10 years of experience in Financial/Data Services industry
- Excellent hands-on and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with analyzing data across multiple data sources and comprehensively report on findings.
- Experience with working with onshore teams on a daily basis with excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding and experience of a Content Management System. Knowledge of EidosMedia Methode a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.