Procurement & Sourcing Professional Services, AVP
We are seeking a AVP of Category Strategy (B500) to help drive our Consulting Procurement strategy in collaboration with key business areas such as Global Technology Services (GTS), Corporate Finance and other BUs, including transformation initiatives, and implementation plans to ensure the businesses have the most cost effective and optimal services where needed.
The role will report into the Global VP of Consulting Category Strategy and have a global remit across NA, EMEA and APAC. Primary areas of responsibility include:
• Develop relationships and partner closely with various BU stakeholders, this AVP will support the development of category strategies, financial models, and implementation plans for consulting suppliers to optimize our purchasing power in this important category of third-party spend
• Gather, analyze, interpret and manage multiple sources of data to support the delivery of strategic sourcing initiatives, identify strategic save opportunities, and improve processes.
• Build a robust fact base including global supply market structure and market trends, supplier segmentation, evaluation of supplier cost positions, benchmarking and industry best practices to identify new opportunities and influence key stakeholders
• Lead and support complex negotiations with strategic consulting suppliers to improve commercial terms and drive savings
• Support the creation of decks and quality assure data for executive and strategic BU presentations i.e. category sourcing Strategy, strategic initiatives, strategic Projects.
• Support complex projects to reduce the expense base and improve service capabilities and location strategy (offshore/near-shore); ability to balance business needs with cost efficiencies
• Support in working closely with the business lines to understand their resource strategy and forecast in order to anticipate and meet their Consulting resource needs and how to source them most effectively.
• PMO for the Category Strategy team, managing day to day running of strategic initiatives, and BAU requirements i.e. reporting, tool updates and queries Experience & Qualifications:
• Experience developing category strategies, managing project plans, and leading complex negotiations to realize cost savings and other benefits
• Strong subject matter expertise in Procurement of global Professional Services category, Consulting services is highly desirable
• Experience of performing market analysis, leveraging marketplace insights, internal/external data analysis, and providing guidance on supplier capabilities and specific products / services in consulting
• Previous Procurement Negotiation, Procurement PMO and Procurement Analysis experience is desirable
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Power point, email, etc. for senior level audiences)
• Excellent analytical skills with data analysis, insights, and recommendations to help drive cost saves; Strong proficiency in Excel
• Experience of working in Financial Services sector is preferred
• Hard work ethic with a strong desire to succeed.
• Willing to work flexible work hours to align with EMEA and NA, when required
• 10+ years of relevant procurement experience is preferred
• Bangalore or other, India based position