Portfolio Administration Senior Associate
The main function of the role is leadership and oversight of the Trade Administration team. This team is responsible for ensuring accurate Intersystem reconciliation of trades and resolution of breaks between Front Office / Middle Office and Back Office Systems Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Supervision and first line management of all Trade Administration Associates
- Meeting all stated Service Level Expectations.
- Plan and coordinate non-standard activities.
- Assist in the oversight of written procedures.
- Focuses on personal development and continuing education.
- Possesses strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Provides manager with feedback and suggests improvements on performance of team. Contribute to process improvement initiative.
- Able to assume responsibilities for all funds and tasks within the group.
- Demonstrates resource management skills which contributed to at least 2 firm or group initiatives which improved processes either for the team, internal, or external clients.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external clients Job Requirements:
Education and Experience
- MBA finance / B.com as an educational qualification.
- 3 plus years' Trade management experience on related investments are an added advantage.Skills/ Knowledge
- Strong PC/ databases, and portfolio accounting/trading systems.
- An ability to motivate others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and motivational skills and analysis skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership through motivation of the team
- Manage a whole single group
- Overall experience 3-5 Years