Portfolio Administration Associate
Basic Purpose of Role:
Within State Street Global Advisors' Operations department, the Shareholder Service Team mission is to provide knowledgeable and professional operational service, through collaboration and clear thinking, to clients, their third-party service providers and the firm. Individual Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Adhere to completing assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner within the stated Service Level Expectations.
- Primary responsibility indexing & postings of amount in Cash portal by analysing LOD's received from clients.
- Reconcile the team's accounting records with those of the custodian
- Assist with the validation and improvement of the integrity and consistency of data surrounding Indexing & Cash postings.
- Explore and develop solutions to automate and augment the closed fund class action program
- Ensure adherence to controls and operating procedures within the team.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and clients, subject matter experts for ensuring requirements are understood accurately and focus on delivery
- Resolve directly or in partnership with subject matter experts any issues relating to set-ups or escalate in a timely manner to immediate supervisors.
- Participate in project and contribute to process improvements. Consistently work with Managers & Supervisor to stable the process work towards achieving the efficiency in the process.
- Partner with manager to work on development goals, attend trainings and workshops to develop self.
- Escalate potential issues to immediate manager/supervisor on a timely basis.