Oracle 12C & SQL Tuning Application Developer
- Hands-on technical track record
- Ability to communicate ideas, alternatives, and solutions
- Deep understanding of the listed core technologies
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customization within software environment
- Validated ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
Nice to have (Preferred):
- Extensive experience in Oracle 11g /12c.
- Good technical skill and experience in working with SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Business events, form personalizations, RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, APIs, Conversions, Workflows & Extensions) and XML/BI Publisher Reports.
- Hands on development of interfaces, inbound and outbound conversions and standard APIs.
- Expertise in development of Extensions to add additional validations and functionality to seeded Oracle processes to meet the client requirements.
- Experience using IDE like SQL Developer, TOAD, etc.
- Expertise in performance tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF to tune SQL queries, custom objects.
Education and Soft skills required:
- Authority in JAVA, PLSQL APIs for integrating JAVA, hands on experience on Backend services like Core Java, Servlets, jersey and rest easy web services.
- Experience using IDE like Eclipse, JDeveloper, TOAD.
- Familiarity of Entitlement Management process and system.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent engineering experience is required
The position requires a minimum of 10+ years of IT experience in Oracle Applications (Modules: Finance)
Experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning, Shell Scripting, Java Scripts
Must be able to identify and learn new technologies rapidly
Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
Experience in an agile programming environment preferred