- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Dec 17
Lead Financial Data Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Summary: Chinese language resource who can read and understand the language. He/she will be responsible to work on Japanese financial reports and should have the ability to map the same to corresponding English accounts.
- Source financial data from websites
- Should be able to do independent banking and insurance spreading
- Responsible for remediation and tracking of errors/revision requests
- Communicate with MIS on-shore analysts
- Ensure timely delivery of files, as per the requirement and with high quality standards
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- Ability to work within a virtual (on-shore) team environment
- Graduate or post graduate degree . Degree in accounting, economics would be a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel.
- Good organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills are required to work as a team and for interaction with NY and London based team members
- Knowledge or prior experience of collection and processing of financial data
- Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative, eye for details & accuracy and have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Candidate must have the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.