HCM- Benefits Role
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India Bangalore Karnataka IN
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
HCM- Benefits Role
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centres around the world.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs.Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SUMMARY: The India Benefits is responsible for leading and managing key India Benefits programs and BAU work as relates to benefits - Retirement, Insurance and other benefit programs like car lease, club programs, regulatory filings and employee query management.
The work requires understanding of benefit programs, associated laws, and extreme attention to detail, high responsiveness and sound judgment. The role requires the individual to work independently with minimal oversight, be able to multi-task and manage the operations seamlessly.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage policy and program management for Benefits related activities including Retirement (primarily PF) Insurance and Car lease and other benefit programs as below:-
- Provident Fund (ensuring adherence to regulatory changes, dealing with authorities, compliance to the program, managing the administration and related activities)
- Oversight on other regulatory requirements as relates to labor laws
- Insurance (Hospitalization, Life, AD&D)
- Drive and own policy management, design, governance and oversee administration of the program along with reviewing metrics and drive annual renewals
- Be the point of escalation for other employee benefits
- Responsible for vendor management (accountability, review, changes)
- Drive benchmarking and market intelligence as relates to benefits programs
- All benefits - Work with the team to drive Metrics and Reporting and Expense tracking.
- Manage finances and governance.
- Results orientated - ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail: strong focus on accuracy including review of vendors outputs
- Organizational Skills - strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Flexibility - ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to the situation including demonstration of good judgement especially in crises/emergency situations
- Communication Skills - excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork - ability to function well as part of a team in a fast paced environment that demands energy and creativity
- Approach to work - ability to work independently as well as to drive processes and decision making
- Analytical skills - ability to review current process and/or data and to draw and communicate conclusions
- Strong relationship management skills - ability to balance needs of the client with those of corporate control and consistency
- Client Service - strong client focused orientation
- Commercial/Financial acumen - ability to understand budget processes, vendor commercial structures and financial reconciliations/reporting
- Team Management - ability to manage people and drive results
- Functional expertise: minimum of 8 -10 years relevant work experience with experience in managing benefits and program conceptualization
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.