Financial Reporting / Analysis / Planning, SrAssc
Basic Purpose of Job:
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (COE) engages with State Street stakeholders, providing innovative solutions to reporting requirements. The COE is based out of our India office and operates at a truly global level. Through ground-breaking technology tools, the COE team synthesize data and present results with appropriate business insight/context in writing and orally to senior management and global stakeholders.
The CoE Analyst role works with a number of State Street largest and most complex global clients and senior leadership, and acts as the key link of COE relationships with client leadership and State Street leadership team. It is a role which requires strong inter-personal skills, high levels of exceptional client communication and engagement, and a disruptive entrepreneurial spirit.
The Incumbent would be responsible to maintain and improve existing reporting and analytics infrastructure as part of Reporting CoE using various tools, methodologies and oversee the business performance analysis including seasonality, response patterns, and variances between expected and actual results. Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
Job Requirements: Education and Experience:
- High level of responsibility and ownership from inception through to implementation of reporting environment.
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Proven history of delivering timely, high quality, senior manager-level reporting and analysis from diverse, complex data sources.
- Understand client operations and organization to ensure that the COE service delivery model is aligned.
- Conduct Joint working sessions and review meetings engaging multiple business units to ensure prompt and accurate resolution to challenges noted.
- Conduct multiple stake holder meetings and Manage Queues to ensure Service excellence.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills.
- Able to contribute as a team and deliver individually as and when needed.
- Provide UI prototypes, develop technical specifications and build interactive dashboard solutions to the agreed upon specifications.
- Conduct product evaluations (POCs).
- Participate in standards definition meetings and quality assurance peer reviews of their code base.
- Develop automation of processes to improve quality and reduce cycle time.
- Bachelor's Degree (Post Graduate Preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- 3+ years of experience Tableau Development experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong visualization dashboards in Tableau, Webfocus
- Strong in Tableau administration.
- Tableau development skill set should include visualization development, use of parameters, and report optimization.
- Experience with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions , parameters , etc
- Strong analytical skills.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high volume data from various sources using tools like Oracle, SQL, MS Excel etc
- Should have strong data analysis and data interpretation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of ETL processing and data transformation techniques.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Having good data modeling skills.
- Ability to understand and collect requirements from client.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting business requirements to identify technical solutions.
- Experience in utilizing Source code control software (e.g. GIT, Subversion)
- Continuous Integration/Development.
- Working knowledge of Essbase, Teradata and SAS is a plus.
- Programing knowledge in Java or C# is a plus.
- Visual Basic knowledge a plus.
- Ability to create MS Access Applications a plus.