- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 18
Financial Data Analyst - Chinese Language
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaThe Role / Responsibilities:
Summary: Chinese language resource who can read, speak and understand the language. He/she will be responsible to work on Chinese financial reports and should have the ability to map them to corresponding English accounts.
- Source financials (company filings - 10K, 10Q etc.) on timely basis
- Spread financial data of banking and insurance portfolio in Moody's standard accounts, including complex issuers
- Takes ownership of remediation and tracking of errors/revision requests
- Communicate with on-shore analysts/counterparts
- Supervise/quality check junior's work and refine excel tools used for verification
- Support manager in MSC initiatives (training, hiring etc.)
- Ensure timely delivery of files, as per the requirement and with high quality standards
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
- 2-5 years of experience
- Graduate and/or certified Chinese language specialist.
- Post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics is plus but not mandatory .
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills are required to work as a team and for daily interaction with Hong Kong & Tokyo based team members /Analysts.
- Knowledge or prior experience of collection and processing of financial data would be advantageous
- Knowledge or prior experience in insurance and/or Banking industry is a plus
- Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative, eye for details & accuracy and have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.