Data Integration COE - AVP
Data Integration COE Lead Location:
BG4 (RMZ Eco World) Position:
Permanent Experience: 12 - 15 years Work Timings - Role Description:
The person in this role will be responsible to develop and lead the Data Integration Centre of Excellence in Bangalore, SSGA and should have deep technical knowledge on ETL tools and technologies and possess a strong SQL background. The person should be proficient in application development and support of ETL tools using Informatica PowerCenter and possesses a good understanding of Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Cloud (IICS) Development. The person will be primarily responsible for implementing ETL solutions across multiple business unit and will provide hands-on technical leadership to the Data Integration centre of excellence and lead a virtual team. Required Skills -
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) with Informatica PowerCenter (Expert).
- Informatica Data Quality (Expert).
- Databases - Oracle, Netezza (Proficient).
- UNIX Shell Scripting (Proficient).
- Experience/Certification in AWS (Proficient)
- Development experience in ETL tools AbInitio and/or Datastage
- Python (Proficient)
- Experience in Financial Services Industry is desired.
Other requirements for this role
- Has strong hands-on experience in Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality
- Design and develop ETL solutions using data integration tools for interfacing between source application and the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Understand the business priorities and requirements, architect/develop solutions to meet the business need and execute
- Develops ETL technical specifications, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions.
- Documents ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs and solutions as per established standards for data governance.
- Work with the data analysis team to assess and troubleshoot potential data quality issues at key intake points such as validating control totals at intake.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping and workflows in production
- Troubleshoot data issues and defects to determine root cause.
- Performance tuning of the ETL process and SQL queries, and recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques.
- Develop and create transformation queries, views, and stored procedures for ETL processes, and process automations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and verbal.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task, meet aggressive timelines and have strong work ethics.
- Experience of working in a financial industry and regulatory initiatives.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Ability to mentor and develop technical leadership for the org
Bachelor's Degree level qualification in a computer or IT related subject or a degree in Business, Accounting or related field with computer skills.