Business Analyst - Digital Ledger Technology Implementations
Global Market business has an ongoing Digital Tech stream that is responsible for creating & implementing overall digital strategy in line with Business Priorities. We are searching for a Business Analyst who will lead the analysis phase for multiple initiatives with specific focus on business and operational processes. This is a challenging global role out of Bangalore.
The role is also responsible for leading, directing and assessing the demand in the Digital Ledger Technology space providing solutions to support the business initiatives; managing the day-to-day interactions with stake holders ; and collaborate extensively with peers, internal customers. Key responsibilities:
- Works very closely with Business partners in this space and be responsible for defining business & operational processes for all initiatives via requirements / functionals specification documents;
- Works very closely with the technical delivery teams; Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs; Understand system technical limitations at a high level;
- Responsible for verification of quality of the solutions by way of owning the IT testing phase as well as coordinating and supporting the User testing phase. Works closely with development team in building the test automation suites.
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community (Key Stakeholders and end-users) and the software development team through which requirements flow; Ensure developers understand the context of the changes and impact to any downstream and upstream systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements;
- Keep abreast of the industrial direction of Distributed Ledger Technology and how DLT fits into the overall enterprise technology/business services framework
- 10+ years of related technology and domain experience with technology degree from reputed college.
- Proven experience working within an Agile SCRUM team environment, with specific ability to participate and when needed lead Sprints, stand-up's, stories, statuses, demos across a Development and QA team.
- Should have a prior experience in a similar global role in the Banking domain.
- Strong techno functional expert with experience in developing Enterprise grade projects.
- Should have domain experience in securities, custody, accounting, financial reporting etc.,
- Exposure to Distributed ledger technologies like Ethereum, Hyperledger and their usage in Banking & financial domain is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of programming languages: Python, Visual Basic, PERL, SQL, Ruby, Java or GoLang
- Extensive working experience with: Confluence, HP Quality Center and JIRA, or other test automation/management software
- Excellent domain skills, project management abilities, strong communication skills, and analytical abilities. Experienced in a global working environment with proven ability to influence people.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders
- Results-oriented: Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative