Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global effort employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to craft creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We offer: Working as a Business Analyst for multiple project(s)/work stream(s) within Private Banking Credit Risk - IT space.
- End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). Involvement in all the phases of SDLC
- Analysis of business requirements to suggest solutions
- Clear and unambiguous documentation of the requirements, design scenarios and the solutions.
- Close collaboration with the technical teams to ensure that requirements are understood and translated into technical specifications.
- Active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate solution.
- Supporting user acceptance testing and acting as a single point of contact for all the partners
- MBA/PGDBM/B.Tech. Relevant certification like CFA, FRM or CBAP would be an advantage
- 3-5 years of meaningful business analysis experience within banking and financial services, preferably in Credit Risk or Private Banking area.
- Strong hand in writing functional specifications and user stories
- SQL skills and experience in data analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;.
- Experience of independently running end to end delivery of complex projects.
- Effective partner management, experience in facing senior business partners, and ability to engage with functional experts from other departments of the banks.
- Ambitious and proven ability to work with little supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal).
- Effective time management - able to work under pressure and meet deadlines for both project related and non-project related tasks.
- Good teammate and keen on taking new and diverse tasks/assignments.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.