Audit, Regulatory and Role Administration Associate
In Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC), we have aligned our cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams to help accelerate the adoption of GT Vision and as a function, become a strategic enabler for the businesses we support. As CTC, we will proactively help the firm - and put in place the capabilities and solutions necessary to become a leading technology company from technology controls, resiliency, and security standpoint.
Our goal is to aid our colleagues across JPMC with adopting and integrating appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently, and avoid (eliminate) redundancies; and drive the leveraging of new GT platforms and automating controls during software delivery lifecycle. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
As a member of our Technology Operations team, your initiative and creative problem-solving will help propel global innovation in technology and business. Working with a team of motivated collaborators, you'll develop and implement strategic technology solutions, ensuring the successful integration of network system and applications servers into existing and new technology infrastructures. You'll play a key role in the care and support of customers, including proactive incident monitoring. In addition to valuable on-the-job experience, you'll receive coaching, mentorship and a host of other development opportunities to advance your career at the firm and beyond.
- Execute the governance and administration of Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) for the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls and Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) organizations.
- Partner with Line of Business RBAC leads in the adoption and implementation of RBAC within the Central Policy Administration (CPA) tool.
- Partner with our Identity and Access Management Global team to ensure High Security Access (HSA) and High Business Value Entitlements (HVBE) program controls are implemented and executed.
- Coordinate data collection and confirm readiness to initiate access certifications for HSA, HVBE, and RBAC initiatives.
- Monitor and respond to ad hoc requests and queries relating to HVBE/HSA/RBAC initiatives.
- Deliver reporting associated to project status, control and service metrics, other internal reporting projects.
- Identify, define and implement continuous process improvement utilizing various tools and methods.
- Support IGA's effort in partnering and coordinating with Information Owners, Application Development managers and other JPMC control teams to identify/suggest efficiencies to IGA control procedures.
- Provide expertise in technology control practices: information risk management, IT control policies, etc.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience within Identity and Access Management.
- Advanced project/program management, operations systems and data analytics skills with demonstrated solution generation and implementation history.
- Innovative problem solver and self-starter with exceptional communication skills who drives root cause analysis and remediation.
- Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning and growth opportunities.
- Understanding of technology products and businesses supported.
- 5+ years of Information security policies/Practices; Incumbent should have prior experience in the industry, with experience in certification.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security, key controls and how they impact the business from an operational or systems perspective.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Access and Visio).
- Knowledge in defining/ implementing business process and supporting documentation such as Standard Operational Procedures.
- Knowledge of IT risk management frameworks/concepts.
- Experience with Identity & Access Management systems & tools. (External)
- Demonstrated knowledge of IGA controls, principles, methods and regulatory related obligations preferred.