Assistant Manager - Business User Acceptance Testing
State Street is seeking a skilled and proven candidate to lead the New Business Integration Testing project at the Asst. Manager Level. The Asst. Manager will work with a team responsible for end to end testing deliverables and process of new State Street Clients onto the State Street Middle Office platform.
Specifically, the candidate will:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Lead the End to End onboarding delivery to the client by understanding client requirements and custom client requests.
- Collaborate with global functional teams for gathering requirements, development demos and functional validations.
- Should to handle the delivery in testing environment and understand the end to end work flow and troubleshoot issues.
- Should be able process trades E2E through different middle office applications which includes:
- Trade capture/Enrichment from the client system
- Trade Confirmation (Manual & Electronic)
- Trade Settlement/Notifications
- Record Keeping
- Validation of Reports to the client
- Clear understanding of Software Test Life cycle and able to handle test artifacts and documentation.
- Defect identification, tracking and documentation on ALM
- Producing test metrics and status reporting to the management on timely basis
- Coordination with US / UK and third-party vendors or SSC Clients
- Flexibility to work in US/UK hrs (when required)
- 8-10 years of experience with QA and investment banking background.
- Wherever required should be handle small team.
- Hands on with end to end Software Testing Life Cycle phase
- Understanding of requirement analysis and identifying GAPs
- Test execution and reporting using ALM.
- Ability to plan and execute activities based on project milestones.
- Experience in Agile process with project tracking and reporting.
- Hands on experience in - User acceptance Testing
- Should be proficient in SQL.
- Work experience in BFSI and products like below
- FX, Fixed Income, Equities, Money Markets, Derivatives etc
- Post trade events and Life cycle management of products
- End to End trade processing in middle office [ Receipt of trades (eg FPML, SWIFT formats), Trade validation / confirmation process, Downstream processing to Investment book of records (IBOR), various asset types, Pricing process, validation in Data warehouse, Reporting to Client]
- Work closely with Business (Test case reviews/ops readiness) and IT teams (deployments/fixes)
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure.
- Defect Management - Articulation of defects in detailed manner, assigning defects to technical teams, capturing target fix dates and resolution comments from IT
- Should be good with advanced Excel concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills, Result oriented work approach.
- Flexibility to adapt to work timings.