Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
This candidate will be a key member of the Wholesale Channels Technology team Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology, part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT),as a User Experience Lead with Visual Design expertise to design and develop a strategic roadmap that will create a common user experience across an entire suite of business-critical applications. The Wholesale Banking Technology team supports Wells Fargo and Wholesale banking objectives by delivering end-to-end business processes, tools, and application support to our line of business partners and key stakeholders. Our focus is on driving a simplified, efficient, and consistent team member and customer experience.
The senior individual will be responsible for delivering a common user experience that enables user to do their job in a connected, efficient, and interactive environment. Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications in Business Tools.
• Accountable for creating complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
• Serves as design "advocate" with the ability to forecast and assess industry trends and their impact on the company's product design alternatives.
• Identify and lead implementation through business tools and partnerships with technology and other key business organizations throughout Wholesale Banking.
• Build alliances with the lines of business, technical operations, and architecture teams to achieve strategic objectives.
• Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
• Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders. Essential Qualifications:
• 8+ years' experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• At least 2+ years in a lead role
• At least 4+ years working with Axure
• Experience and knowledge of leading industry User Experience (UX) principles and design, and proven examples of applications that showcase excellent design
• Ability to influence partners through collaborative and iterative feedback sessions
• Demonstrated ability in building relationships in a large, complex organization
• Excellent critical thinking skills.
• Candidate should be a self-starter
• Experience managing a design team
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• At least 8 years of hands on experience on developing wireframe design solutions for web sites.
• Partner with user interface designers and Web developers to translate information architecture, navigation and process flows into easy-to-use solutions.
• Experience in UX, gamification, 3D modeling and animation
• Good experience with Interactive 3D Technologies such as Unity3D, Viewpoint, TurnTool, and Blaze3D
• Expertise with 3Ds Max, Maya, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, After Effects, and Sound Forge
• Capable of performing under minimal supervision, multitasking, and meets deadlines as an individual contributor and a good team member
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.