Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors. About the Role:
You will work as a part of a team on IBM BPM based application and working as a senior developer in the team. The work will involve both development and maintenance of compliance/compensation related application. The role demand one to have good communication skills to interact with our US partners and get the work completed on a timely basis. Need to understand the end to process and provide quality deliverables and able to raise any risk/issues to stakeholders on a timely manner. Should possess good quality and analytical skills to carry out the role successfully. Responsibilities
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Java/J2EE technologies.
- Develop and maintain code for key portfolios like compliance and compensation related application.
- Provide Solutions , design and understand software process(SDLC-Agile preferred)
- Interact with US partners on getting requirements/work and updating status
- Drive customer satisfaction by cultivating awareness of each client's needs and offering products to suit their goals.
- Update existing solutions, in all tiers of the application, or changes and/or new features
- Experience in Java related technologies with 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in Java-J2EE systems, Good analytical skills in analyzing jobs, work on data sync ups , track autosys jobs , build overall understanding of environment and processes, trouble shooting and code fixing as required.
- Experience in Financial domain (Brokerage, Banking, Capital Markets).
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.