Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
10+ Years of hands-on experience in Architecture, Design and development using JAVA, J2EE, Spring3.x+, Hibernate .
This candidate will be a key member of the Wholesale Channels Technology team performing SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, document and support the application. This candidate is required to lead vendor resources on delivery, collaborate with other team members and partner with upstream/downstream application teams. This candidate should be comfortable working on multiple deliverables and in agile teams. Strong technical skills are needed to succeed in this role Responsibilities:
• Develop, direct, and assist in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
• Lead projects, allocate and manage resources and manage the work of junior team members and vendor resources.
• Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
• Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
• Be the liason with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
• Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation as needed
• Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution Essential Qualifications:
• Experience with Subversion, Github
• Experience with Maven or Gradle
• Experience with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server or Tomcat.
• Experince with jUnit and Mockito
• Experince identifying and remediating security vunlerabilities
• Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
• Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to Work directly with US partner teams
• Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
• Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies Desired Qualifications:
Experience with Cloud based development
Experience with Microservices
Experience with Powermock and Jacoco
Experience with SONAR and Fortify
Experience with Clean Coding concepts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.