App Develop Tech Lead- Mainframes
This lead will be responsible for design, delivery & build execution. He/She will ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability. Responsibilities
• Design, Delivery & Build Execution
• Strong Knowledge in CICS, IMS, DB2, TSO, Pacbase, JCL, VSAM, Middleware technologies
• Strong knowledge of testing tools like HP Quality Center and testing methodologies
• Strong exposure to enhancement/development projects
• Exposure to Production Support (abend resolution, debugging, production issue circumvention)
• Strong Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture
• Estimation skills
• Ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability.
• Identify and solution key business and technology drivers that impact architectures, including end-user requirements, existing software distribution capabilities, existing application environment (including legacy and packaged systems), and performance/availability requirements Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 8-11 years of relevant experience.
• Deep and broad technical background with 8-11 years of experience of progressive scope/impact/responsibility working with relevant enterprise technologies.
• 3+ years of project management experience with a proven track record for delivering projects and driving execution.
• Demonstrated experience and success in influencing, leading, and coaching.
• Demonstrated reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
• Technical skill requirements vary per domain. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS), Mainframe System, RDBMS, SumoLogic, Dynatrace (Gomez) concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).